Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Red Black and White birthday card


I guess I was really feeling the red, black, and white today! I made this one for my step dad for his birthday coming up. He's probably going to say- what are you trying to say with this paper, that I'm old? And I'll say- no, VINTAGE! I'm really into the new October Afternoon Five and Dime line and I finally used some of it. I also have been coveting this measuring tape ribbon from Tim Holtz for a while and bit the bullet and bought it this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card, your step dad will love it!
    I know what it's like... I am also 'trying' to use the things that I have, but sometimes they are just sooo nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 5 and Dime! I almost bought the Tim Holtz music notes tape today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH I do like that paper too! Great male card.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete