Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just Us Girls #96


There's a fun sketch over at Just Us Girls  this week. I feel like it's been too long since I've done one of their challenges! These ladies are awesome! So I've had these October Afternoon stickers for a while and never want to use them, but I finally gave in today and decided that there's no point in buying something if I'm not gonna use it right?! I also had a ton of fun scraping my scissors on the edges of the paper to give a distressed look, what better way to let off a little steam! The sunlight was coming in just right to catch it in the sun.

6 comments:

  1. lovely! well done - I like the twince wrap on the side and the way the senti word flag sticks out. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week - we appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH! I *love* this! And I admire your resistence to hoarding your pretty stickers...as nice as they are in your stash they are SO happy on your pretty card! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRRRRRRRRRL! We are SO the crafty girls separated at birth! I felt the exact same way about the O/A stickers I used - Ohhhh, noooooo - now they're gone! But guess what - BEAUTIFUL card! TOTALLY worth the $$$! I cracked up, the other day on FB - another paper crafty gal said, sarcastically, "yeah, I just threw down $50.00 worth of product to scrap ONE $1 photograph! HOW true - but we LOVE it so! Anywhoo, dolly doll, I'm sure glad you were willing to part with these! BECAUSE IT'S A GORGEOUS CARD! Thanks for sharing your gifts with JUST US GIRLS! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a veryyy nice card! Love everything about it!OA is so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and love the stickers! i'm still hoarding mine.

    ReplyDelete