Sunday, October 30, 2011

and the Christmas creations continue...


 Here's a fun little tag set I made using some of my new PTI christmas sets! I love this label saying do not open until Dec 25, so cute!


 Ok, I don't think I've been this obsessed with a stamp set! I'm soo in love with this whole "in the meadow" set from PTI. I loved this particular card so much that I made 10 of them! I used some mist to add some shimmer to the background and then I used white flock to add a snow-like effect to the hills.

 This card was made using a card class kit I got from Right at Home.

And this one uses some more materials from the card kit but I added in some felt for the poinsettia and the vintage looking post card, I'm loving the vintage christmas look this year that so many companies are putting out.

2 comments:

  1. Love them all. My favorite is the card with the In the Meadow stuff. Goodness gracious is that an awesome set. 10 cards! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a machine! Lots of good holiday stuff in there. The meadow set is sooo useful. I'm loving the papers you used on the vintagey cards.

    ReplyDelete