Saturday, November 26, 2011

Last of the X-mas push for the pop up shop

So the Holly Days pop up shop started yesterday and was definitely off to a great start! The second the doors opened at 1pm a mob came piling through the door and didn't stop! I won't have the final "tally" of purchases until tomorrow so I'll keep you posted!

Here are the last of the cards I made for this event...








I have to say that there were several people who had cards at this event (luckily we all had a different style) but I didn't see many people buying cards. Hopefully that isn't the case for the whole weekend, otherwise I'm going to have a LOT of inventory left over!

1 comment:

  1. They all look really great! I hope it's a success for you! If not, you can just stock up your Etsy! I'm loving all the vintage!

    ReplyDelete