Sunday, April 8, 2012

Just Us Girls #131- Sketch Challenge

This week's challenge at Just Us Girls is to use their sketch to create a card. I haven't played JUGS in awhile and I miss it! The design team ladies are so inspirational and wonderful all around! Here's my card:

I'm in love with this gnome sticker! I think it's so adorable! To frame it out I used a chipboard that was colored with Tim Holtz stain and then popped up with 3D squares. What is it about gnomes that just suck you in?! Or is it just me! Anyway, happy Easter or Passover everyone!

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! Your little gnome is so cute framed out in red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment is fabulous with that sweet little gnome. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for all the kind words Kendra :) Your card is AMAZING! I love the frame for the sentiment. And the gnome is so cute! Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete