Saturday, December 24, 2011

one more tag

 I was wrapping presents yesterday and realized I was short a few tags so I had to make a few more at the last minute. I bought this die and stamp set a couple weeks ago and haven't used it yet and realized- oh no, this is my last chance until next year! Gotta use it now! I'm in love with this set so I'm definitely looking forward to using it more next year!

And here are some of my wrapped presents. I have to say there's something really gratifying about seeing it all come together in the end. I went with a natural look this year with kraft paper and raffia for ribbon.



Well happy holidays everyone! I hope you all enjoy your family time!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous packages. I love it when they all match and have the same "feel". It makes the tree look that much more lovely. Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete