Saturday, December 17, 2011

Poinsettia tags- Just Us Girls Challenge




So I have to say I love these tags! I made them for this week's Just Us Girls Color Challenge. I actually made some that were very similar for the pop up shop but never posted them so I made some more. I used watercolor paper and tim holtz ink stains to color the paper red and green and then stamped it with these poinsettia and leave stamps. Then I cut them out and put them on the tags. For the tags I used Tim Holtz ink to age the paper and sprayed white ink on them and added the to: from:  These ornaments I propped them on are my new favorites! Their old vintage style glass ornaments.

4 comments:

  1. These are really badass. Love those ornaments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well these colors made AWESOME tags!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too! They are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THESE. ARE. STUNNING!!!! Gosh, you ARE talented! Thanks, sooooooo much! We love it when you share your wonderful talent with Just Us Girls! xo!

    ReplyDelete