Sunday, March 13, 2011

more cards for the craft fair!

While making this card I literally dumped the whole jar of perfect pearls powder (on thank you) not once, not twice, but THREE times! I'm really lucky I was able to recover most of it every time! I wanted to do more with it on this card but figured I better not press my luck!
First time using my new Label One spellbinder die and coordinating Papertrey Ink stamps- soo excited about them! This is also the card I finally got my sewing machine working again for.
More use of Labels One. What you can't see in the pics is that the bunny's tails are raised which adds a really cute texture to the card.
I made this one as a wedding card. I'm in love the with my new off-white folded ribbon and also the corrugated paper. For some reason the scrolls look black in this pic but they're brown!

2 comments:

  1. Yay lots of cards! I am loooving your first card the most! I love the mini clothes pin and all the different thank you sentiments. Plus that lined paper is always great! Great stuff Kendra! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter one came out great! I've been dying to buy some mini clothespins to go with a cute paper I bought a few weeks ago, it's on my list for the next trip to Joann's.

    ReplyDelete