Monday, March 14, 2011

Stock piling away!

These are two very different cards from each other! The sailboat boys birthday card I made two of because it was quick and easy. My dad has always been very involved in the sailing community and the HB2U message reminds me of the yacht club initial flags.
The baby girl card I like but don't love, I wish I would have sewn some stitching on it now that I'm seeing the final product. I did buy the Martha Stewart scoring board today though so I'm very excited to be able to make my own cards now instead of always using the packaged ones! As we were leaving Puppy Kindergarten tonight, I told Erik I NEEDED to go to Michael's really quick to get something. He said "What could you possibly NEED at this point and why do you need it." Of course I explained to him how amazing the scoring board is and how much it will improve my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment