Saturday, February 4, 2012

CFC38, Mojo Monday 226, and PDCC117- Skunk with flower


My original inspiration for this card was Casual Fridays and I had the movie Bambie in mind when I made it. The little skunk in that movie is so freakin' cute! I'm loving the colors of this week's Play Date Cafe so I made another card with the colors, and then used the layout from this week's Mojo Monday which I haven't played along with in FOREVER! I actually got this stamp set while at Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire event in Cincinnati over the summer for FREE- gotta love that!

6 comments:

  1. Darling card and great job with the movie inspiration! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, what an adorable skunk, getting to smell the rose. :) So sweet!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW, love that movie. This is so sweet. The wood grain is pretty. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that little skunk, and good idea comparing it to bambi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOOOO cute! I love that little skunk! And I love that he is smelling the flowers! FUN! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this card Kendra!! I am loving everything about it!!! Can't believe that stamp set was free...that skunk is so "stinkin" cute!

    ReplyDelete