Saturday, February 4, 2012

Paper Smoothes Spark Challenge

This is my first Paper Smooches challenge! I bought my first set about a week ago for the pancake engagement card I made and I've seen my friend's Jess and Nicole play this one, so I figured I'll play too!


 For the toaster oven and toast I first cut out the toaster and then used a razor knife to cut a slit into it to then slide the piece of toast in. The swirly is supposed to be like a cinnamon raisin swirl. I'm not used to doing card quite this simple so I'm still getting adjusted to it. I feel like I need to add a million more things but I resisted!

4 comments:

  1. What a clever card, well done for thinking of that.
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute card, i love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorably adorable. Yay for paper smooches!

    ReplyDelete