Saturday, February 4, 2012

PDCC #117 and JUGS #122- Pregnancy card



I made this card for my friend Jess who found out she was pregnant during Thanksgiving weekend...making this card EXTREMELY late! But I guess better late than never right?! I used the sketch from Just Us Girls  and the colors from Play Date Cafe to create this card. And...just in case you're wondering what this picture was taken on (which you probably weren't but I'm gonna tell you anyway) it's my new vanity for my bathroom from Restoration Hardware! I'm obsessed! I can't wait until it's actually installed!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card on a beautiful vanity!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very whimsical! and can't wait to see that vanity in your newly remodeled bath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely creation! Love those bits of lace and that pretty little pin! Beautiful vanity, too! Wow! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovley card, I'm sure she will love it. That vanity unit is lovely too, a great piece to photgraph against! Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with this weeks sketch Kendra! I love the layered images!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally having a jealous love affair with that vanity. I might steal it! Very pretty card too! Love how you paired that paper with that stamp set! And I love the sentiment stamped in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DARLING, darling, D-A-R-L-I-N-G work, Kendra! Thanks for the FABULOUS share, STUNNING card craft and your super use of our sketch! THANKS for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete