Friday, July 29, 2011

A little inspiration



So I realize these are not cards but I just love finding vintage treasures so I had to share them with you! The typewriter is a gem my mother-in-law found for me. I've been holding her typewriter hostage and I think she wants it back so she founds this one for me to exchange with! Only $35 she said! What a steal! The mill grinder thing and the box were things I found at a consignment shop she took me to as well. The mill was only $7 and the box was $14. I was really happy with both! PS- I'm originally from California so the box was calling to me not just because it's awesome but also because it's so appropriate for ME! Sorry the pics stink!

3 comments:

  1. I love the typewriter too! What a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuff, love the typewriter for our fair display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooooohh my. loveeeeellllyyyy.

    ReplyDelete