Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mojo Monday #198


This card is for Mojo Monday #198- click here. You may have noticed that I've been doing a lot of guy cards lately. It's because my husbands old boss asked me to make 12 cards for her- YAY- and a lot of them were for guys. At first I was like, oh great, those are so hard why are there so many! But I'm really glad this came up because it's given me the chance to practice making them and now I've actually grown to like making them! Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to be going out of my way to make more, but at least I feel more comfortable about them now!

2 comments:

  1. I love your card. The font and image add to the feeling of a serene birthday just floating in a balloon. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card! Love the hot air balloons. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete