Friday, July 29, 2011

Time off from work- Woot Woot!

Here are some cards I've made over the last couple days. I gave my notice at my current job and they only had me work that one day and I don't start my new job until Monday so that leaves me with a little free time to myself! Darn LOL! 
I got the idea for this card from the Papertrey Ink release cards last month, isn't it such a cute idea! I just had to recreate it!

 I made this one for my aunt who requested it for someone else. I can't decide if it's too CAS or just right. Thoughts? The inside says "May you live happily ever after".
 I made this one for Erik's grandpa but Erik doesn't think that it's quite right for him so I'll just have to make another one and save this one for someone else!
This one is also for my Aunt to give to my grandma for her birthday. I'm in love with the cameo trend right now and just ordered this set from Waltzingmouse.

1 comment:

  1. i think the bride & groom card is just perfect the way it is! and of course I love the pickles & ice cream card! she's going to love to get that! i also really like how you used the 2 different greens with the peaceful gardens card!

    ReplyDelete