Friday, July 29, 2011

Operation Write Home cards




So I totally forgot to bring all my Operation Write Home cards to the Stamp-A-Faire event so I ended up making a few while I was there during the down time. For each card you donate you get a raffle ticket for free PTI stuff so of course I had to at least give a few! Some people had over 200, I couldn't believe the generosity and time that must have gone into that! The first card features the new sunflower stamp set coming out in August (we got it a little early!), the second one is Peaceful Gardens, the third one is the special edition stamp set we got for attending the event, and the last one features that again as well as the skunk and sentiment from the free Forest Friends set we also got for free! Lots of free goodies, well worth the admission cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment