Sunday, July 24, 2011

Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire 2011 in Cincinnati, OH

I just got back from Cincinnati, OH where Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire was hosted and I have to say it was one of the best days of my life!!! My friend Nicole and I had such an amazing time getting to know all our favorite designers, meeting new crafters from around the country (and world), and making some great projects! Oh, and I can't forget to mention all the free stuff we got in a super cute burlap bag!
We got to do 10 make and takes (two with each designer), had the chance to shop their products in person, we got to meet all their top designers, spend our down time making our own cards, and we got to see some inspiration galleries of cards the designers have made. We not ONE, not TWO, but THREE free stamp sets and an additional free set if we spent over $100, which obviously I did! At the end of the night they gave away a TON of free stuff (I didn't win anything but it was fun to watch). They also had an awesome photo booth to capture the fun. They did a collection for Operation Write Home cards and ended up with four BOXES full! What generous ladies! Here are some highlights from the trip:


 Michelle Wooderson
Lisa Johnson
 Dawn McVey
 Heather Nichols
 Betsy Veldman

Nichole Heady

4 comments:

  1. so fun!! thanks for sharing your photos with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHHH you lucky thing, I am so green with envy!!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!!!!! what a fantastic weekend we had! i'll never forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your photos. LOVED seeing the DT and the big smiles on your faces!

    ReplyDelete