Saturday, April 9, 2011

EIC #134- Retro Quilted Coasters



This project was made for the Etsy Inspired Challenge #134 http://etsyinspired.blogspot.com/2011/04/eic-134-think-fast-designs.html. I was particularly inspired by the Retro Cherry Pieced quilt by thinkfastdesigns: http://www.etsy.com/listing/67808922/retro-cherry-pieced-quilt. I'll be giving this creation to my friend Megan for our Crafts for Lyfe monthly craft swap. A group of us rotate on which friend we get to make a special craft for! I'm giving it to her tomorrow so hopefully she doesn't see this post before then! This was the first time I've ever made coasters and they really weren't that hard. Maybe there will be more of them in my future... Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. oh my god i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra these are awesome. I love them so much I want to swear. Megan must loove these! Who the heck wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOLEST PROJECT EVER!!! Love love love how you took Kim's love of fabric and integrated it into your piece!! Thanks for playing EIC with us this week!

    ReplyDelete