Tuesday, April 26, 2011

hot air balloons!



So I don't know about you guys, but I'm in love the the hot air balloon trend going on right now! I just got this stamp set from PTI and I can't wait to use it a thousand more times! For this card I did paper piecing with polka dot printed paper and went over the design with Copics. For the clouds I used a white pigment ink to give a subtle look. I finished them off with buttons and then distressed the edges of the paper. I noticed today that the PTI cardstock is the perfect paper to distress because there are so many fibers in the paper compared to other paper! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. very cute! love the paper piecing and love how subtle the clouds are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the paper piecing seems like a lot of work but the effect is fantastic! The clouds look great with the white on white, I love that stamp set too, was out of stock at my last order so on top of the wish list for the next.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete