Wednesday, April 6, 2011

PTI Make It Monday #9 & JUGS78



So I made this card for the Make It Monday #9 challenge by Papertrey Ink on Nichole Heady's blog (which I am obessed with by the way!). I've been following this challenge for awhile but this is my first time actually attempting it! This week you had to use some heat embossing along with a PTI product. If you've been following my blog at all you know that I can't get enough of these friendship jar stamps so I figured why stop now, let's do another one! I embossed the jar, filler, label, lid, and rim accent along with the 10 cents to the side. It was a little tough capturing it with my camera but I think you get the idea here! I need a new camera! I've really been looking forward to spring and starting the garden so this was a nice little inspirational project for me! Thanks for looking!
Updated- I noticed that this layout is also perfect for the Just Us Girls Challenges #78 which I've never seen before but came across it tonight! Add it to the list of challenges I will love doing every week! 

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely, bright, fresh card Kendra. It makes me yearn for a traditional English 'Cream Tea'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jam jar and the theme of your card rocks! Don't you just love PTI??!! Thanks so much for getting sketchy with Just Us Girls this week Kendra, your take on the sketch is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kathryn, and I'm excited I came across your challenges! I love the fact that it's a new thing every week (sketch, technique, etc.). Any of you reading this that don't know about it- check it out: http://www.justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love the jar and how you've popped it up for dimension! You whole card has such fruity goodness, it makes me think of summer!!! Great job on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is cute! I love the country vintage kitchen feel to it. Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete