Monday, April 4, 2011

Get Sketchy #81



I did this card for the Get Sketchy #81 challenge. I really just wanted to have fun with this card so I tried not to put too much thought into it! I colored the flowers with copics, I used glossy accents on the leaves (best seen in pic #3), put them into a jar (can't get enough of that thing), and then made my own tag. I recently got these Tim Holtz tickets and have just been waiting for the right opportunity to use them! I figured why not on this card?! I tried to do a little "distressing" by adding white ink to the edges of the blue paper but you can't really see it very well!

2 comments:

  1. Cute button centers on those flowers! Love those tickets too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your card... thanks for playing this week at Get Sketchy.

    Hugs
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete