Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Get Sketchy #83- Happy Birthday Nicole!!!



I used this weeks Get Sketchy layout to make my friend Nicole's birthday card which is coming up next week. I think I tried to do way to much with it and it got a little out of hand! Especially with the pearl accents. Plus I felt all this pressure for it to be really good because she makes cards too and that just made it worse! But, none the less, here it is and thanks for looking! Sorry I ruined the "surprise" Nicole- haha!

2 comments:

  1. yay!!!! loves it!!! i like how you did the No. 30! i totally understand the pressure, i'm feeling that now with your c4l present. i've redone/rethought it about a million times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, when I saw that sketch I just thought, "no way. Too hard" but I wish I would have come here first - you did an AWESOME job.

    Great combination of elements and wonderful details.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. It was very sweet of you.

    Warmly,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete