Tuesday, April 12, 2011

JUGS Birthday Blog Hop- Happy birthday banner


So after the craft fair madness I told myself I'd give myself this week to give it a rest from the crafts for a little bit to recoup but...that didn't happen! I couldn't stay away for more than a day it appears! I made this one for a family member's birthday! The banner flags are fabric and then I sewed them on leaving the thread on each side to act as banner ties. The sentiments and presents are from PTI! I've been really into seeing all the banner cards and scrapbook pages so I'm glad I finally did one of my own! Enjoy!!

 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kendra! Cute polka dot banner! Thanks for joining in the birthday fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute, Kendra. :)

    You asked about the thing my card is sitting on. It is called a flower frog. It is vintage and you can probably find it on Ebay. My old boss sold antiques and I bought it from her. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kendra (sorry if this posts twice). What a fun and fabulous birthday card! LOve the polka dot banner!!!! Oooohhh, polka dots.... Such a pretty card! Elise will just love it! So glad you could join in on the birthday fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy birthday card! Love that your pennant banner was made with fabric! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh, BABY! This is SOME seriously swoonalicious card craft! I'm so happy you shared your exquisite, flawlessly paperpieced fabulousness with this fun birthday EXTRAVAGANZA! {Lol!} Those gals sure are helping me feel better about my advancing age! hee hee This is positively delightful crafting, dear girl! I'm just so glad you shared! xoxox! Yee haw!

    ReplyDelete