Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mother's day quilted square card



I made this card for my mom for Mother's Day, although because I still have a month I'll probably make a few more between now and then and change my mind a hundred times of which one to give her- haha! I used Girls Paperie paper for the quilted looking center, stitched is on with pink thread, added a yellow tissue paper flower sprayed with a shimmery tattered angels mist, and added the pearl embellishment, flower border and sentiment. Both sentiments are Papertrey Ink stamps. I kinda wished I had embossed the paper after seeing the completed card, but now that will give me an excuse to make another one! Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I used this sketch from that book too and made a couple cards. I am loving that flower border!

    ReplyDelete