Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A bunch a cards! SHARON DON'T PEAK!!!!!


 As you can tell, I just got my PTI order in today!!! It just so happens I was home today because my ear has been driving me CRAZY! It's been ringing for almost three straight days! The package delivery was a welcomed surprise, I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow so what a great day to get it! This first one is using the Whale die, stamp and sentiment along with a PTI cloud die and a Die-namics wave die. I just LOVE this little guy and can't wait to make 1000 more cards with him (or her)!

 On this one I used the new Wonderful Words die and words additions. I also just got this edger die so had to through that on too! I didn't use any adhesive to attach this, I just stitched each end on with embroidery floss.

 With the left over negative space of the last card I used it to create this card. Why waste something so cute right?! This one is pretty simple, but I have to say I'm IN LOVE with this paper!


For this last card, I saw a similar flower made on October Afternoon's blog and thought I'd give it a shot. It's four circles with the edges folded in to show the backside of the paper all adhered on a fifth circle with adhesive on it. I then messy stitched it and added a brad to the middle. The stamp and border die are from PTI. This card is for my friend Sharon's birthday, she lives in Australia and time is ticking quickly, I gotta get this off to her!

Thanks for looking and hopefully this ear thing goes away soon! 

1 comment:

  1. I couldnt help myself. Its even more special in person! I love it! Thanks Kendra I love you!

    ReplyDelete