Friday, May 20, 2011

Happily Ever Challenged #17 and Mojo Monday #191


So combined two challenges this week to make this card. Mostly it was for the Happily Ever Challenged #17- click here. I love this one because it's for a great cause- Operation Write Home and I will be sending this card to them. They in turn send cards to our armed forces oversees to write home with. What a great idea right?! So I thought this card would be great because it could be to pretty much anyone- spouse, child, friend, etc. The only real "rule" for this one is to use red, white, blue, and yellow. Thanks for getting the word out there about this Ted!
The second challenge is Mojo Monday #191- click here. I used their layout to create the card. It's been awhile since I've done a Mojo Monday challenge so I felt like my time was up to get on it!

3 comments:

  1. aww this is sweet and i love your card. i want to do this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kendra! Wow! I love those lofty balloons and that the clouds take a nice focus. Great use of twine. Thanks for playing along with me this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Your balloons are awesome, and I love how you put the clouds in the circle.

    ReplyDelete