Saturday, May 7, 2011

A couple more mother's day cards!


 The first card is for my mother-in-law. I'm soo in love with the whole new line from The Girls' Paperie and this rose paper is one of my faves. Paired with the butterflies, crocheted lace ribbon and Hybiscus Burst paper from PTI this card just sings to me!

This second card is for my grandma who I'll be seeing on Sunday. She loves flowers so I thought the Tulips and jar from PTI would be the perfect thing for her. I also added some stickles to it to add a little bling and some fun printed paper from Bo Bunny and Cosmo Cricket to tie it all together.

6 comments:

  1. Both perfect for Mothers day! I really love the butterfly one, a bit shabby chic looking, one of my favorite looks.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you hand cut the flowers in the jar? looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did cut them! It was kind of a pain but worth it I think! I'm so spoiled by dies I'm not used to having to do it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love the card and I love the Girls' Paperie. I had the chance to meet Margie this past winter in Florida at "She Scrapbooks", what fun we had. Would you mind telling me where I can buy and what the stand is called that you used to prop up your card?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! your cards are amazing! off to look for your "follow me" link!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely. The tulips look fantastic! I'm in love Kendra! Great job!

    ReplyDelete