Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Can't Live Without Your Laugh


Ok, I almost did something really embarrassing! When I first made this card, I made the sentiment say "I can't Live Without You're Laugh" and it wasn't until I was making the blog posting that I realized it should be "Your" instead of "You're". Wow, grammar is not my thing today I guess! Luckily I was able to slide another piece of paper over it to cover up the original sentiment. Thank god for 3D squares on this one, otherwise I would have had to remake the whole thing! Anyway, I made this for the Twisted Card Sketch #58 layout for this week: Twisted Cards #58 The banner die is by Die-namics and the lettering and most of the paper is from October Afternoon. The stamped sentiment is from a Pure Innocence set. Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. This is sweet I love your colours!
    You could have played along with the stamp name pure innocence!! for the mix up lol
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete