Sunday, May 22, 2011

two quick cards on a lazy sunday...


 For this first card I was practicing my copic coloring on this hydrangea stamp but didn't want the effort to go to waste so I decided to make a quick card with it, not crazy though! I added some stickles because I'm obsessed with it for right now and some stitching around the edge. As you can see there's a small mess up in the stitching but I don't mind it, kind of adds a more special feel I think because it shows that it's hand made and not perfect.

For this second one, I kind of whipped it together because Erik and I are going to see his grandparents tonight and his grandma has Shingles right now. I was playing with this stamp set I just got from the Right At Home Scrapbooking yard sale (a PTI stamp set for $1- when will you EVER find that!) and Erik walked in and was like- hey why don't you make Nanny a get well card. And so there we have it, my playing becomes a card!

1 comment:

  1. i love the hydrangea one!! is that from your new PTI set - year of flowers?? the coloring looks great and i love the stickles!

    ReplyDelete