Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mothers Day Gift- personalized stationary

Above is the outside of the box with the packaging complete and below are the cards themselves...



My husband Erik wanted me to make something for his mom for Mother's Day instead of buying something at the store. Of course I jumped all over that request, hey a good excuse to buy some more "necessities" for this project! I think they came out pretty cute, my only complaint is that some of the font is hard to read at certain angles. Hope she likes them!!

2 comments:

  1. Kendra, these are absolutely beautiful! I love the sheen and am curious how you went about getting it? Is that heat embossed across the entire panel? So classy and elegant. And don't be silly...she's going to LOVE these and probably not want to use them. :) Thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually found that paper at Paper Source just the way it is! I wish I had something in my collection to create that pattern but I don't! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete