Wednesday, June 29, 2011

and some more cards- not for challenges!


 This one is a graduation card for a boy graduating from high school. I used cork for the border and dots (the leftovers from the border!). All the stamps are PTI.

 This is a birthday card for a mom from a daughter. I kinda messed up the stitching in the upper right corner so I figured, you know what would go great right there are some buttons- haha! Make it work!
On this last anniversary card I got to use some more new PTI stamps I just got. Love their stuff so much it's not even funny!

2 comments:

  1. all of these are so pretty! i like how you used the cork in the first one; i love the colors, flower & buttons in the second one; and love your use of the tag-its set in the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love posts with 3 cards!!! my favorite is #3. love the tag! keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete