Saturday, June 4, 2011

Twisted Sketches #62 - Ribbon



Here is my design for this week's Twisted Sketches #62 challenge which you can check out here. This week's twist was Ribbon so I decided to make this fun little flower out of ribbon pieces and then bind them together with a button that's been hand-sewn together. I'm so excited summer is finally here so I was feeling particularly inspired by bright fun colors!

Materials used:
Paper: Jillibean Soup, Pinkpaislee
Journal card and rub-on: October Afternoon
Buttons and Ribbon: Joann's
Sticker Letters: Cosmo Cricket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kendra your fellow Twisted Sketches sister here! Great card. Love your blog. Congrats and can't wait to get to know you better xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kendra. I love how this came out. Love your RAH cards too, especially the banner one. So cute. I look forward to working with you on the Twisted Sketches card team. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Makes me want Summer so bad! But, I live in Utah where it snows in June! LOL. I love what you did with the "twist" and made the flower out of ribbon! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendra,
    Love your card...very Summery!

    ReplyDelete