Saturday, June 4, 2011

Twisted Sketches Design Team!!!!

Hello everyone! I have a fun announcement to make...for the next six months I'll be a part of the Twisted Sketches card design team! I've known for a little while now so keeping this a secret has been killing me! Now posted on the site is not only this week's sketch but also our submissions for the design team call. I'll be sure to post both on my blog a little bit later today. The idea for these challenges is to not only create a card with the layout but also to incorporate the "twist" which changes each week.
A nice added bonus is that one of my close friends Jessica Wrightington of The Paper Perch by Jess is also on the design team. Yay! I'm really looking forward to being part of such a great team and I hope you play along!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know what you mean about keeping the secret! It was sooo hard! Looking forward to being on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS :) Looking forward to working with you both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Post your card silly! It looks great on the twisted site! I just wanted to leave you a comment...but there's no card.

    ReplyDelete