Friday, June 10, 2011

CASual Fridays Tic Tac Toe



This week's CASual Fridays challenge-click here- was fun but also challenging at the same time. The challenge is to pick a tic tac toe roe and make a card with those elements. So many choices! I ended up using a lot of choices but the actual tic tac toe roe I have is: buttons, flowers, twine! I used PTI dies and felt for the flowers and another PTI die for the tag. The leave branch is from Paper Source and I hand cut out the image. The background image is from Unity Stamp Co.

7 comments:

  1. I hear you about choices! Sometimes having too many choices can be a challenge! However, your used the elements so beautifully!! I love the striking colors and details! SO glad that you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the little tag tied on with twine and your gorgeous felt flowers really pop against that texty background. Sounds like it was hard to choose a row-the good news is you can play again, so I hope to see your take on another row soon :D Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this! Colours, layout, background - all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. The felt flowers really pop against the Kraft and the texty background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are so eye catching! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about too many choices! LOL You've done a great job putting your chosen elements together to create a beauty of a project! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of you beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, I love the colors. :)
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete