Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Make It Monday #19 and Less is More- Dress


For this card all the stamps are from Papertrey Ink! I used the"rock and roll" technique from the Make It Monday challenge- click here- where you ink up your stamp and then roll the edges of it on a different color- very cool! For the Less is More Challenge- click here- the idea is to create one layer card and use a frame of some sort. One layer is not easy for me, I love embellishments but it was nice to push myself a little here and just use stamping! The dress is actually from the Little Lady stamp set and I got this idea from Debbie Olson. The flower is from Year of Flowers and the sentiment is from Post Marks. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I watched that video on the rock and roll technique and it looks like you've mastered it! Love how you created your image!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your rock and roll image, two great colours.
    It would have been great to see total white space around your frame.
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute to re use a ladybug stamp and make a dress instead, gorgeous card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to create the dress, I too would have preferred it with lots of white space around it, for more of an impact
    Thank you, great to see you
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flower background!! I think it's a lovely impact! I had to stare at this to figure out how you did it all! Lots of techniques Kendra! This really is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Jess, I think the background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cunning idea - gives dimension to the image - must TRY to remember that one!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete