Monday, June 13, 2011

CAS-ual fridays #6- again!


So I had to give this challenge another go-click here! This one has the tic-tac-toe of buttons, die, and embossing. I am in love with this paper and have been holding off on using it because it's so pretty! On Sunday I went to the monthly card class at Right At Home Scrapbooking in Plainville and we got next month's kit which has the paper! Yay! Now I have bite the bullet and cut into it! We also got a set of these adorable wooden butterflies. Thanks for looking! PS- it's been cloudy in MA for days now so this angle was the only way I could get even close to enough light on the card! I know it's not ideal!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The wooden butterfly is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful entry - check out that awesome butterfly and that amazing DP. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete