Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wedding Card


Ok, I have to say that I'm really in love with this card. This is a wedding card for my friend Helen who's getting married this weekend and I've been going over in my mind for weeks now how I want to make it. This is one of the few times it came out better than what I was picturing in my head. I love when that happens because it doesn't happen often for me! Their colors are silver and green, you can't really see it in this pic but the grey and green papers here are actually shimmered. I think the silhouettes and flower are from Crate Paper but the sheet didn't say so I'm not positive.

2 comments:

  1. cute! i love personalizing wedding cards with their colors, so fun! love the silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling. i totally used that flower and silhouettes in recent cards i made too! love them! and yes they are crate paper! helen will love this!

    ReplyDelete