Monday, February 14, 2011

designer snob in the making!


More attempts at sewing on the card, this time not so smooth! I think my sewing machine must have jammed like four times and did not like me very much when I made it go over the card, the paper, and the cherry (see break in stitch as case in point)! I have also now discovered the designer paper. Oh boy I'm in trouble and so is my wallet! My new faves are Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon, and Bo Bunny. I also discovered the amazing scrapbook store down the street from my house thanks to my crafty friend Jess (I swear I'm not obsessed with her although it may seem like it based on my multiple mentions of her!). I think my exact quote after leaving Right At Home Scrapbooking was- "that place makes Joann's look like Ocean State Job Lot" and this is when I realize I am in trouble!

1 comment:

  1. Haha you're not obsessed with me, we're just both obsessed with crafts! And I want to live at Right at Home Scrapbooking and sleep under piles of Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon designer paper!

    ReplyDelete