Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mojo Monday 179

So I did this one for the Mojo Monday 179 challenge of the week! I wasn't planning on doing this card today, but I had some techs over fixing my oil pipe at the house and they ended up being here for FIVE AND A HALF HOURS!!! The tough part was I didn't know how long they were going to be here so I kept starting and stopping this card and feeling all this weird pressure to finish before they left. Needless to say my head wasn't the right place! I can't say this is one of my faves but I think it's cute! I need some more pizazz somehow but can't quite figure out how to change it! Might I add I had a really hard time finding just the right orange for embellishments so I ended up just going with orange paper! Oh well, if I have more time I may try to make another one for this week!

2 comments:

  1. i like it!love the flower in the middle. how did you do the thank you? i notice you and jess have similar fonts on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a stampin' up stamp I got at the party. This card is basically a stampin up commercial! All the paper is SU too!

    ReplyDelete