Monday, February 28, 2011

Mojo Monday 179 #2...a bit late



I started this one with the intention of getting in for Mojo Monday 179 since I wasn't thrilled with my first submission but life got in the way! We went to Portland, ME for Erik's best friend's wedding shower and had an AWESOME time! Maybe too awesome on my end! After being away from my frenchie all weekend and feeling a bit under the weather on Sunday, I never quite made it back to finish it in time! Better late than never though! I got to use my new Sizzix flower die, new lace and ribbon, new pearl embellishments and some new paper so I had a lot of fun trying out all my fun stuff! Also- my sewing machine is busted or something, can't figure out how to fix it so I had to compromise and do a little hand stitching on the side! After two Xs trying to get twine through paper I decided two was plenty!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I like the colors! And that yellow paper, obviously we were thinking alike on this one! What embossing folder did you use? Love your pearls and lace! My favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I used a cuttlebug embossing folder. I think yellow in general is one of my new favs! I plan on using it a lot more!

    ReplyDelete