Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Doily fun


I've seen other people use doilies on their cards and have thought that it looks so cute so I gave it a go! Same with the crocheted ribbon. Although adhering the crocheted ribbon is a bit harder than I thought it would be! I ended up using glue dots to hold it in place and then sewed it on but I'm sure there's a much easier way! Let me know! Also- I notice that the colors of the card always look a lot different in pics- like the "happy easter" on this one- I swear it's a lot closer in color to the paper! But I think the camera has it out for me and just wants me to look stupid. I definitely need to work on my photogs!

1 comment:

  1. I love doilies. I attach crocheted ribbon either by sewing or using 1/8 inch Scor tape along the top. You can buy it at Right at Home.

    ReplyDelete