Monday, February 14, 2011

sew boy, here we go!


This is my first attempt at sewing on paper! I've sewed plenty of things with fabric, but never with paper. Didn't even know it was possible until I saw my friend Jess do it. Shameless plug for her- thepaperperchbyjess.com- she makes the cutest stuff! So I figured I'd give this a shot. I think I held my breath the entire time, but it turns out it's not so hard! I did just cut the thread on top of the card which was a mistake, I now know I need to pull it back through the bottom, but hey I gotta start somewhere. Needless to say this card will probably be unraveling any second!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you should see my first attempts at sewing on paper, fabric, anything really. This card looks fantastic in comparison to mine. I love those colors! And the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favorite card of yours, it's soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete