Friday, February 18, 2011

quilted heart with key


Not to toot my own horn, but I think this is the best card I've made so far! Sure I had some mishaps on the sewing, but luckily because it's a busy print you can't really tell that much. For the green inking on the edges and the green ribbon I used some of the supplies I got for the Right at Home Scrapbooking layout class in March- oops! I'm supposed to be using that stuff to make a scrapbook layout to bring to class but oh well! I actually stole the idea for this card from Beate John's card posted on the Cosmo Cricket blog. I fell in love with her card and wanted to try it for myself! http://networkedblogs.com/eh8Go?ref=nf 

2 comments:

  1. okay i'm officially obsessed with the quilted heart, i need to discuss this in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! i found lots of stuff on this on the net, and im totally doing this. how'd you like the paint dobber?

    ReplyDelete